Current as of Oct 19, 2021
Proof of vaccination against covid-19 is not required for any of our events. We do encourage all attendees to be vaccinated. We are happy to say that the overwhelming majority of La Grande Bande’s musicians are fully vaccinated.
Proof of a negative covid-19 test is not required. We encourage all attendees to stay home if they feel sick and seek a covid-19 test.
At this time mask wearing is not required of audiences or musicians, although it is recommended by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health.
All musicians and audience members will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire
- For musicians, the form must be completed at least 8 hours before any event, not to exceed 24 hours before any event
- For audience members, a verbal screening must be completed before entry
- We should do our best to distance while still being able to communicate and hear each other as we create our artform
- The audience will be seated at least 6 feet from any musician
- The audience will be socially distanced in venues as much as is possible
- The venues for the first three concerts will easily allow this
We will place 4 air purifiers around each venue
- Each purifier is capable of cleaning 2,500 sq ft in 30 minutes.
- 2 purifiers will be located near the musicians, 2 will be placed amidst the audience. You can read more about them here